Friday, April 06, 2007

On the Road

Well...we have a contract on the house and it should close next week. We had a yard sale and made over $1200.00 on all our stuff (yeah God!) We have the house pretty much gutted and the motorhome loaded. We have one more day here, then we are off!!! I'm soooooo glad that the day is finally here! We are going to spend Sunday at church and at the parents, then Monday we leave Rifle for Wyoming! But you know what that means....internet access may be limited. I will post whenever possible and give everyone updates. We'll keep everyone in our prayers, and we'd love for you to do the same!!! We love you and talk to you later!!!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Wow! I can't believe your adventure is about to begin. I hope that you have internet access often, as I am excited to hear about your journey. I will definitely be praying for you...and praying that your adventure will bring you this direction at some point : )

Ky