Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Late Valentine's Day

Hello! Boy, has February flown by us or what? Well, we spent the last three weeks battling colds, croup, and ear infections. It was a very trying few weeks, but we made it through by the grace of God (I spent a lot of time praying for wisdom and understanding!) Sick kids are no fun. Now everyone is well and doing great, and we are just dealing with a 2-year-old. Those of you who have kids know what that means. Those of you who don't...well the best way to explain is that when they get in their moods (which is often) you find yourself wondering if perhaps your child has been replaced with a feral creature there to destroy any semblance of order and calm. But no, he's just two!

We're getting really excited about the move. We still have no departure date, yet we are getting closer everyday!!! In the mean time, I've been going to a mom's bible study Tuesday's mornings and have enjoyed the fellowship! These ladies are incredible. Their stories are diverse and inspirational. I truly look forward to Tuesdays more than most. So while we don't know for sure when we are leaving, I'm glad I'm getting these few precious weeks with my new friends!

Well, that's about it for today. The feral creature, I mean Tucker's, crying and pulling on my arms so my typing time is over. So until next time,

God Bless and we love you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Friends,
Glad to read your update! Your outlook on your trusted treasure that is 2 year old is neat! God's great faithfulness to you all. We do love you!
Diana and Charlie