Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Little Jealous

So I open up my email today and while the ice is defrosting off the grass I look at the picture my mom sent me of my brother. I have to say, I was feeling a little jealous. I mean look at him...





Maybe I can someday talk Stretch into putting Kauai on our travel destinations! (Though I'm not sure if he could handle living on an island, but there's no harm in trying!)

So...while my brother is surfing in paradise, I'm surfing in baby boogers. Lucky me! Tucker's front teeth have been trying to come through for the last week, which translates to non-parents as extremely runny noses and cranky attitudes (both his and mine)! And bless his heart, now he has a yucky mucus cough that starts at his toes. I'm praying that those darn teeth poke through soon, 'cuz I can't stand seeing him in such pain!

No comments: