Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tucker's Tongue

Well...Tucker has now found his tongue. It's very cute. He uses his tongue in all of his speech which makes everything have a unique 'blee' sound. You stick your tongue out and he mimics you, laughing hysterically. It's very funny. I'll try and get a picture to show you all!

He had a great first Valentine's Day yesterday. His cousins RJ and Allie sent him a card and a very cute book that he looks through constantly. His Granny and Grandpa Prow gave him a card and his parents got him a singing book. He wanted to give some Valentine's of his own, so when we went to church service last night, he took Valentine cards to all his girlfriends in the nursery. Kayla, an 11-mo. old, loved his gift so much! (Now personally, I think it is a little sad that his mother has to live vicariously through her son, but, quite frankly, I miss the days of homemade mailboxes and tiny cards! What can I say, I love giving people special gifts!)

We also were able to wish a very special person a Happy Birthday yesterday. Our good friend and mentor Jill Buck turned 80 (though she doesn't look a year past 60!) She's such a strong woman and has an amazing giving heart! I feel very blessed to be able to call her my friend and hope her birthday was extra special!

No comments: