Thursday, February 22, 2007

Manly Things

Ok. So a wise man I know named Eric (his beautiful family can be seen on my link to Moore's Adventures on the left) informed me that while pictures of Tucker are nice and dandy, I needed to satisfy the guys' obsession with vehicles and their mechanical things. I should've realized that I needed to include pictures of our new home and Jeep when Stretch and his friend Jeff spent close to two hours looking at the bumper of the Jeep on Tuesday. When I went to join in on their conversation they were talking about modifying this and lifting that. I'm not sure what all of it meant, but I could've sworn that attaching collapsable wings was mentioned at one time. After listening to this guybberish (that's guy for jibberish), for about fifteen minutes, I had some ideas of my own. You see, though it's hard to tell, Stretch is insisting that the Jeep is primarily my vehicle. So I'm thinking that I'd really like to have it painted pink. Not a cotton-candy pink but more of a deep hot pink. I think it'd be fun to see a pink Jeep rolling down the rugged trails, honking at her fellow Jeepers! By the looks I got you would've thought I suggested painting over the Sistine Chapel or something. The boys immediately decided it was time to take the Jeep to do manly things and were gone for an hour or so putting the Jeep on two wheels and climbing rocks and what not. So the Jeep was redeemed, but what Stretch doesn't know is that I was and have been seriously thinking about it. A pink Jeep would defintely be something to talk about! A lot more interesting than two-inch lifts! Well...Eric, I hope you enjoy the pictures and I promise to keep my guy readers in mind more in the future!


Here's the jeep. If you look closely you'll see I have very cute shoes on today!



Here's our new home! I guess it has a Ford V10 engine or something like that. Also, the inside is going to be about twice that size once the slide is out. Not bad!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Thanks Sara! The Jeep could definitely use a 2" lift, some air-lockers, a brush guard with winch, and some 35's on 16-inch bead locks! But pink??????? Maybe the "collapsible wings" are so you can drive to Kauai... just a thought.

eric