Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Tucker!!!!

That's right! Today is Tucker's 1st birthday! I can't believe that 1 year ago after 36 hours of intense labor Tucker decided to pop out at 9:20 in the morning on his due date! I guess he wanted to be on time and not early. But no matter how much work it took, he is totally worth it. I can't believe that God blessed us with such a perfect baby. He is almost always happy and loves to flirt with any girl who peaks his interest. One of my favorite parts of the day is when he first wakes up and he cuddles his head right into my neck. I could stay like that all day if I didn't have so much to do to get ready to go. We are having his birthday party on Sunday so I will post some pictures for you all. Well, we have someone coming to look at the house in a little bit, so I have to go do the frantic clean.

1 comment:

E and K said...

Happy Birthday, Tucker!! Ellie says, "Being one is lots of fun : )"