Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tough Day

So today has been a little bit of a tough day. I've been going through our house and pricing pretty much everything that we own for the yard sale this weekend. I went through all of my pictures (a big tote full) and threw a lot of them out (we are down to a shoebox full). I've been looking forward to getting rid of stuff and for the most part it's very liberating, but there's that little bit inside of me that's a little bummed or nostalgic or hormonal. Who knows! To top it, we are having our going away party with our small group from church tonight. These are the people who are as close to us as our family and have been through so much with us. It's just been a tough day, and I'm getting really anxious to leave. So I'm blaring the David Crowder Band and spending a little time praising God. I'd also like to ask everyone to keep us in your prayers as we get down to the final countdown of days. I know that we are going to have opposition from the devil, because God's going to do amazing things through us and the devil hates that! And since prayers are powerful, we could use your help! Love you all!

No comments: